From: Karl Brandt [mailto:brandt@snf.stanford.edu]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 11:01 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] gear question

Has anyone tried the MSR Pocket Rocket stove? At <4oz. w/o fuel it is
awfully light. It's not that I actually need a new stove but was surprised
at this one when I stumbled across it. I also see that Snow Peak makes
some comparable weight stoves. Anyone have experience with any of these
stoves?

-Karl