[pct-l] Trip Report: Tuolumne Meadows to Kennedy Meadows [HWY 108]

In a message dated 9/10/2001 9:19:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
reynolds@iLAN.com writes:

> Sly-
> I use a different site every night. However I hike in the summer when bear
> activity is high. Hopefully a thruhiker will walk through the Sierra before
> June 20

Oh, thought you hung out at McClure Meadows for the summer, serving Mountian
Dew or was it Tom's Brew?  Don't be letting the bears taste that!

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---