[pct-l] Trip Report: Tuolumne Meadows to Kennedy Meadows [HWY108]

I suspect that your scenerio is correct. Still, lots of garbage in burlap
bags and no bear canister. What is the fine for that? <ROFL>

-----Original Message-----
From: Christine Kudija [mailto:cmkudija@earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 1:59 PM
To: Reynolds, WT; pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Trip Report: Tuolumne Meadows to Kennedy Meadows
[HWY 108]

It (NPS's trail maintenance staff behavior) also does little to encourage
compliance with the regulation... Appalling.   I'm actually wondering if the
trail crew left to hike out, anticipating that the pack train would be by
shortly to pick up the coolers, etc - and the opportunist bruin beat the
mules.    Still appalling.

Were there any children's car seats mixed in with the coolers?  ;-)

Christine