[pct-l] Phone calls

 Got a call last night from Jonathon Ley, who is on the CDT and did the PCT
1999. He called me from the trail in Colorado camped by a creek next to "
Flyin Brian" Robinson. Brian had just caught up with Jonathon and the two
should be in Steamboat Springs in the next two days. All is well and they are
in good health. Jonathon thinks thre are about 16 thru-hikers that he's met
so far on the CDT. Having someone to hike with and talk to can be a big plus
on this vast trail. Call was via satalite phone!!  I will hit white pass this
week end and see a few old friends I met in at the kick-off.