[pct-l] White Pass visited today!!

 Went to the flea market at Packwood today and drove up to White Pass to
check things out. Saw  no one up there and checked the register. Sounds like
the Smokin Eagles, who signed in the first of Sept. , had just departed to
hike North after another hard night out on the town. (They may not have the
record for fastest trip to Canada, but may hold the record for most alcohol
consumed along the trail) Mojo Reson signed in yesterday as did Camera Dave.
No one signed the book today ( campground empty of PCTer's) , but I did go
through and saw Grizzley signed in the 24th of august, Lighting bolt July
31th, Starman the 28th of August,. No sign of Prenzel and Stitch or trail
magic happening anywhere. ( I did buy two old apple baskets and a birdhouse
for my wife!!)