[pct-l] Sonora Pass to Echo Lake (Section J)

I plan to do some day-hiking between Sonora Pass and Echo Lake during the
week of Sept 9 - 12. I recall seeing something about trails being closed
because of the threat of forest fires (they were not burning at the time).

Does anyone else recall hearing anything along these lines? Were the trail
closings in Section J? I hate to drive the distance and not be able to hike.

Thanks to all of you with better memories than me.
Charlie in San Diego

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---