[pct-l] Crystal Mountain, WA threat to PCT

Fellow Listers,
Below is a link to the PCTA website that I encourage you to check out and
act upon.  The FS is currently receiving comments on their proposal to allow
the construction of a ski lift at the Crystal Mountain resort in WA.  This
lift would cross directly over the PCT.  We oppose this proposal, due to the
significant impact it would have on PCT users, and encourage all interested
parties to write the FS (at the address provided in the link) to voice their
opposition.  Comments must be received by the FS prior to October 16, 2001.
Thank you for helping to preserve this national treasure.

http://www.pcta.org/policies/aa_skiexp.shtml

Regards,
Eric Weinmann
PCTA Board of Directors