[pct-l] Catnip oil?

I'm entrigued by this also.  The report that I read said that they got up to ten times the effectiveness of deet.

Maybe it just drives the mountain lions crazy!  I get this image of Mad Monte tangled up in a mangled tent being batted around by a mountain lion with this crazed look on his face . . . but no mosquitos around!

It sounds like a simple thing to test out.  The catnip oil is available where aroma therapy supplies are sold.
Now, we just have to find some damn mosquitos this time of year!

Best regards,

Greg "Strider" Hummel