[pct-l] Trail Angel Business

Solar Bear,  I do know that both Pat and Paul and the Middleton's offer
through hikers and equestrians  their homes, and facilities absolutely free
of charge. Both couples are extremely welcoming and offer a most welcome
respite from the trail.  "The Hiker Oasis" and the "Pink Motel" are terms
that are used in order to distinguish the locations and are not connected in
any way to a business. Saufly's are another stop that comes to mind, but I
can't speak of them personally as I didn't make it that far.  But Donna had
made arrangements for me to have feed delivered to her place and had a
horseshoer all lined up for me, plus had made arrangements for me to have my
horses at her neighbors.  All this for a person she never had met, except
for 2 minutes at that ADZPCTKO!!
Crest Rider