[pct-l] Adams Climb

 Had a great trip up Adams with PA Jeff, Bluefoot other several others. I am
happy to report that the Grifford Pinchot Folks spent 65,000 on road repair
up to Cold Springs Campground. Also they have went to human waste packetout
on the Mt. as well .(Very good weather!!!) On another note, I believe what
Greg says about frostbite damage. He left out the part that he hiked through
a snow storm without a hat and the left side of his brain suffered damage as
a result. ( And you can see by his post that part has never fully recovered
either) Just kidding, you missed a great climb Greg and wish you could have
been here!!! Monte