[pct-l] Frostbite question

Whether or not the feeling in your fingertips will return depends upon the
duration and depth of freezing.  The feeling in two of my toes has not
returned from being frostbit in 1977.  Apparently the nerves in my toes were
damaged beyond the point of regeneration.  As I understand, it is a fine line
between potential regeneration and permanent damage.

At times I have wished that more of my toes had no feeling!

Good luck with your fingertips, they are much more vital.

Greg "Strider" Hummel

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---