[pct-l] fires

Typoes fixed..I meant please just tell us exactly where you saw this,
meaning month, page, etc...which is a normal request when someone
cites a published source for their point.

In the "Sierra" what month or "Audubon"- I found no recent references
so  what month and  year is a perfectly reasonable question.

"I think the article was in.." does not point me to the article, which you
have strong opinoins about and have put thoses opinions in front of
us- so therefore the ref is important to me.

Rich

At 12:07 PM -0800 8/23/01, ChsyHkr@aol.com wrote:
>No offense, but is your point to win an arguement? Because I will not
>argue........
>
> I think the article was in Sierra or Audubon and it dealt with the "fire
>fighting industry" and how misguided it was. No one attempted to attack
>smoke
>jumpers and other hard working people, just the mis-guided fire policy of
>the
>last 100 years that has not improved anything and continues today.........
>
>DBC

OK-- Please don't.

Asking for your reference is not agumentative in the least. It is simply
asking you to cite something as people on our list have questioned
you on this...so therefore the most straightforward manner (ie you
know Occam's razor?) is to look at the source-- so please cite Edition,
volume, page number, etc of the material you are wanting us to see..
and have quoted to lend credance to you point.

Sincerely,

Rich Calliger