[pct-l] Section J (Ebbetts Pass/Carson Pass) question...

Just a quick query about the day from Ebbetts Pass to Blue Lakes Road, if
anyone's been on it lately. I've called four ranger stations and haven't
been able to get a fix on whether there's any seasonal stream flow remaining
on this 17.7 mile section. Anyone know if there's enough water to pump
midway from Ebbetts to Blue Lakes? And, while I know the trail stays in a
narrow elevation range (about 8000-something) the whole way, what's the
terrain and current trail condition like?

Many thanks.

David Plotnikoff
dplotnikoff@sjmercury.com