[pct-l] Info on blowguns

 I promised myself to lay low on the bear issue, BUT after having a blowgun
as a kid, they are accurate within 30 ft. and pack little energy. I don't
think they ( bears) would even know if they were hit. ( I don't know if I
would know if I were hit!)  Plus , you need to be at almost point-blank to
work. Wristrocket has much value as a scare tactic by dancing rocks in front
of bear 75 yards away without ever hitting it. Take your canister if
required, then knock it out of bear's mouth with a wristrocket. ( The best of
both worlds!)