[pct-l] Hanging bear bags

Although I'm not sure we can bear any more bear can vs. bear bag vs. bear
bait (oops, bear pillow!) discussions, I found a product that, in true
light-packing tradition, serves two purposes. Check out the E-Z Hang at
www.ezhang.com . It's a combination sling shot and fishing reel that will
launch a 1-ounce weight (yellow for visability!) 100 feet, and then reel it
back in. See, it doubles as a way to shoot those steelies at Mr. Fuzzie AND,
if you added a hook, you could reel him in and have HIM for dinner! Just
play him good once you set the hook, it's only 10-pound test line! All for
just $99.95 plus shipping and handling! Includes 8 weights (uh oh, there's
half a pound!) and an extra set of bands, the sling shot, and the reel. Hey,
if you tied it to a stick it'd triple as a fishing pole! Then again, that'd
bring in even more behrs! Just don't blame me! I've got to get down to Ham
Radio Outlet and check one out!

AsABat