[pct-l] Delorme TOPO USA 3.0

For anybody that is interested and is using TOPO 3.0 map I just talked =
to one of there reprehensive and the PCT on their software doesn't even =
follow the real trail. He referenced one spot and I looked it up and =
sure enough the trail on the software is not the same as the one on the =
software. I asked him why they have the wrong trail on the map and he =
said their source might be as far back as 1975. Somebody might want to =
let hiker trash know.

Paul

multipart/alternative
  text/html