From: "Paul/Maryann Lockey" <plockey@austin.rr.com>
To: <PCT-L@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2001 7:45 AM
Subject: [pct-l] needless preaching

Does anybody on this list talk about the PCT,  hiking, equipment or is this
just a site with a bunch of nosey busy bodies that sit around gossiping
about what others should do. If all you have to say is what the law is keep
it to yourself. And while your at it go take a hike. For everybody else
sorry about the outburst.

Paul