[pct-l] Canisters, Helmets and Seat Belts

Regulations requiring seat belts, helmets, and bear canisters are not for
YOUR protection. Frankly, the rest of us taxpayers don't care if you kill
yourself, but we don't want to pay to scrape what's left of your brain off
the pavement and then pay to keep you alive as a vegetable for the next 28
years. As for bear cans, if you fail at your attempt to counterbalance your
food, the rest of us pay because you've trained the bear.

And the rest of your list--smoke, drink, sleep, bacon, mountain climb,
unfilter--those activities aren't prohibited. Go crazy. But I'm glad that
someone is providing the information about them so I can make an informed
choice.

Now, I'm going to go have a drink.

> choices people make and should not be cramed down your throat! Someone who
> chooses not to wear a seat belt, or a helmet on a motorcycle, or smoke, or
> drink to much, or sleep around, or eat bacon every day for 50 years, or
climb
> Mountains in the winter, or drink unfiltered water from a creek or even "
NOT