[pct-l] My experiences with hormones

Dear Bear Fearers,

  I am 51 going on 2 and I hiked 850 miles of the PCT this season from
Mexico to Muir Trail Ranch. Alot of it solo.Because of my age I  an
probably hyper or hypo hormonal.I saw one bear from Walker Pass to Muir Trail
Ranch. I hung my food or used bear boxes provided by the park service. I ate at
different spot than I slept(sometimes)I and sometimes stealth camped. I carried
no weapons including pepper spray, titanium guns, knives, or wrist rockets. I
had no bear cannister, but if I had continued on I would have gotten one.So the
question is, why didn't I have any bear incounters.? Because I am a mean old
gal? If that is so, why didn't the damn mosquitoes pick up on that and leave me
alone.

 Long story shorter, I am going backpacking in Inyo for seven days
with a 10 other people. We all will have bear cannisters.. I shall report back.

Full of Piss, vinegar and female hormones,

The Flaming Margo

--- Margo Cruse

--- ppctmargo@earthlink.net

--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.