From: Jim [mailto:pcthiker@onemain.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 6:14 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] hike

I am planning a 220 or so mile trip along the PCT from toulomne to
donner pass.  i had it all thought out, i had partners arranged and now
it has turned to chaos.  the partners i had hiking have bailed.  i was
planning on starting my hike august 25th.  so o experienced group.  two
questions...1)opinions on hiking this section alone, and the old hey
anyone wanna go hiking?

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---