[pct-l] Inyo and Bears

Oh, yeah, even though they worry about bear cans so much:

There are signs saying if you leave food, ice chests, etc., in your vehicle
at Whitney Portal you can be cited or towed. I parked next to a truck with a
warning on the windshield from their "bear tech" and a very visible ice
chest in the front seat. I worried about being parked there when I returned,
but the truck was still there 3 days later, without a citation or being
towed. Obviously enforcement of some rules is greater than others. I figure
the guy was lucky, but I was really angry at what he did.