[pct-l] Triple Crown

This is in my journal on pcthiker.com.

But I have not heard anybody else mention it  SSSO,,,,there is another
person attempting a triple crown at a continuous go.  I met Foxtrot (Rob
Fissel),  North of Sierra City near the Feather River.  I recognized him
from my thruhike in 99 where I met him near Snoqualmie Pass.  He plans to
continue with the Appalachian trail after completing the PCT and will start
the CDT in Spring.  I asked him if there was any way to keep tabs of his
progress and his folks are the only ones that really know about where he
is.  He does not really want any publicity but said it was a good excuse to
take a long time off work.(his wistful smile said that it goes a little
deeper than that)

Joanne