[pct-l] Ril smarrt bares

Reynolds wrote:

><x-charset iso-8859-1>Methinks that bears are creatures of habit.
>They find food in one tent and
>they check all tents out. The ranger at Inyo indicated that the bears apear
>to be going elsewhere due to the canister regulations. When bear boxs were
>put in along the High Sierra trail years ago the same thing hapened.

	yOo PUnie huMans!  wuttever yoo try, us bares will 0wtsmart
yoo evvry time !!!!  we  jacked up a hyker on hte trayl toooday  sso
we cud eat his fud.  YUMM
an now we hav His palm an we reed his eeemal an now we can larn of al
yor  stOOpid triks. wee evn got his poket nife an we can owpin yor
cannesters.
  AHH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAHHHHhhhhh
slip well an wath yor ases
Love,