From: R.J.Calliger [mailto:calliger@infolane.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2001 10:27 PM
To: Reynolds, WT; 'Tom Hopkins'; pct-l@backcountry.net
Subject: RE: [pct-l] john muir trail

At 7:15 PM -0800 7/29/01, Reynolds, WT wrote:
>lots

hmmm- don't know about angry-- but last year I had several
hungry ones poke there nose in my tent (one at a time- they
took a number from the machine I set up outside) <smile>..

But maybe they were angry after batting my bear cannister
around for a few minutes... I'm gonna fill one with
red pepper one time!!