[pct-l] More musings from someone.....not young

Hey Greg, great letter. Generally speaking, I agree and have been too =
much of a coward to say something very similar myself.  I do not know if =
I'd change the bend of the List, even if I could. So,  I do not really =
have any complaints and do know for certain, on the trail is when life =
is at its almost best for me.  Its where my soul screams out loud that =
life, in fact, really is good.  There, my Sunday musing after a 20 mile =
bike ride on my new bike!

JoAnn

multipart/alternative
  text/html