[pct-l] Europe ideas???

hmmm--

I have climbed (Matterhorn, Blanc, Eiger, etc) many weeks in Europe,
as well as camped and hiked (Alps!! Go to the Alps!) and as much
as I enjoyed camping in the shadow of the Eiger...IF this is all expense
paid I would camp at the Hilton...the water is better <smile>.

However, going to Suisse and France and these Mtns- there are many
many fine CG's with showers and English speaking hosts to make it
mroe than enjoyable.

Get the text  (In Europe at a travel store)- camping in France,
Suisse, etc....it lists all the phone numbers and mini-maps to
get there (we leased a car)...just make reservations a few days
or week ahead of time...

Happy Trails!

And what was this contest you won???? :-))
Rich