[pct-l] easy mileage from Donner Pass this weekend

Flexible on very short notice?
Anybody interested in day hiking miles 1133-1169 from Donner Pass,
about 20 miles each day,
meet me at breakfast at Clair Tappaan Lodge at 8:00 am Saturday July 21
or Sunday July 22 (http://www.sierraclub.org/outings/lodges/ctl/)
and we may be able to work out a car shuttle.
Fortunately this area does not require water caches... at least not yet
this year... not that it matters for day hikers.      The through hikers
should be just about through this area
by now, though one might always run into some stragglers hoping that
Early Winters, WA won't live up to its name this year.