[pct-l] Pasque Flower

Do any of you hiking photographers have a picture of the pasque flower in
it's "going to seed" stage? At that point in it's life, it's commonly called
"mouse-on-a-stick." It's not rare, but certainly is unusual.

I saw them 2 years ago on the PCT along the rim of Crater Lake. I saw them
again last week at the saddle of Devil's Peak (map C5). Of course, my camera
was back in the car.

If you have a picture you are willing to share, respond directly to me off
the list.

Thanks,
Charlie

multipart/alternative