[pct-l] Re: The Electronic Backpacker [long] - thread from the Camping List

To all, but especially Tom,

>From Rob's Campinglist website --

"Privacy Statement. Your name, e-mail address, and any other information =
you may provide, will be used exclusively for purposes of maintaining =
the Camping List. Information you provide will never be provided to =
other parties."

I would submit to you that "other parties" includes pct-l, and that if =
it is Rob's policy not to provide names and e-mail addresses to other =
parties, then it is also not permitted for other Campinglist members to =
"back door" Rob's policy.

Once and for all, Tom (and anybody else, though it doesn't seem to be an =
issue with anybody else), please don't forward -- Never, ever -- =
anybody's messages to anybody else in the Entire Freakin' Universe for =
Any Reason without specific, explicit permission from each party =
involved for each and every message you might propose to forward.

Seems we've discussed this before, eh?

-- Bob
  ----- Original Message -----=20