[pct-l] Intro

Hi Waterfall,

I hiked most of CA northbound in 2000, and am starting a southbound hike =
next week that will cover WA, OR, and the rest of CA.  I'm a slow hiker =
too.  I think the optimum northbound timing is to start with the =
throughhikers, attend  the ADZPCTKOP, then just go with the flow.  I =
picked a later southbound start to avoid snow in the North Cascades and =
skeeters in OR.  I'll still be finishing at Castle Crags in early =
October.

You can check out my 2000 hike at http://friends.backcountry.net/rogers =
.  The itinerary for PCT-2000 will give you an idea of my pace and =
timing.

Happy trails, Hobbit

multipart/alternative
  text/html