[pct-l] Re:Jack Fair

I'm saddened by the news of Jack Fair.I stopped at his house just a little
over 3 weeks ago while hiking.I saw the gun on the counter but I was more
frightened by the dirty water glass he had just filled for
me to drink.
I had planned just to grab some water and leave.But after our introduction
to one another, Jack grabbed me by the shoulders
and declared that I was silly looking bastard,and I replied that my mother
had said the same thing when we first met,and this opened a dialogue between
us which eventually led to a discussion of principled living.
I'm saddened that future hikers will not have the  Jack Fair experience and
am grateful to have met him.

     Rogue