[pct-l] (Guest Post) Transportation needed

* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Jerry Adams <adams2309@aol.com>.
* Please use <mailto:adams2309@aol.com> to reply to the sender.

I am one of four guys who are meeting in Seattle and doing an 8-day hike in the North Cascades.  We're starting near the Ross Lake Dam, up past Crater Mountain and doing the Devils' Dome loop over to the PCT, to Castle Pass and then back over to the lake.  I am looking for someone to pick us up in Seattle (SeaTac airport) on Friday Aug. 2, take us to the trailhead and then picked up on Saturday Aug. 11 and take us back to Seattle.