[pct-l] PCT Flashback!!!!!

--- Christine Kudija <cmkudija@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Poor old Snow Lion, with such a cool logo, too -
> didn't they get themselves
> into trouble with ducks in geese clothing?

In 1977 I bought a Snow Lion Mountain Lion Super
polarguard sleeping bag. I remember Snow Lion as one
of the first companies to produce polarguard bags and
clothing (I also bought an expedition weight parka for
Alaska, but it was a bit too warm!).  I still use the
bag for car camping - don't know what happened to the
parka...
Katy