[pct-l] PCT Flashback!!!!!

WELL, if it's not to late to respond to this thread....we've got a pair of
Camp 7 down bags (model unknown!) purchased in 1977 as used rental
gear...and they were nice & cozy at 12,000' last month.  Chuck still has his
1972 (?) vintage Gerry down parka but hardly uses it...I've got a 1977 Snow
Lion down parka which purportedly was used for that season's catalog shoot -
it's overkill for summer but great for playing Michelin-woman.  I bought my
first Wilderness Press PCT guide in '77, if that counts!  So I guess I was
with the class of '77 in spirit.

Christine