[pct-l] PCT was (no subject)

In a message dated 6/20/2001 7:00:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Slyatpct@aol.com writes:

> You're on it!  What was the question?

Oops!  I forgot to mention, if you haven't done so already, you should check
out the PCTA site (journals, links, permits and trail info, etc.) at:

<A HREF="http://www.pcta.org/";>Pacific Crest Trail Association</A>

Craigs PCT Planner (trip calculator and resupply info) at:

<A HREF="http://www.pctplanner.com/";>Craig's PCT Planner: Welcome to Craig's PCT Planner</A>

And Troubador has a good site (journals and other useful info) at:

<A HREF="http://pcthiker.com/";>The Pacific Crest Trail Hiker's Web Site</A>

Other good resources are, the How to Hike the PCT video by Lynne Weldon,
books written by Karen Berger and Cindy Ross among others.

Most of the info you'll need, you have to research yourself.  Any "specific"
questions you have can be answered here, as many of the members here have
either thru-hiked the PCT, have many miles section hiking it, run hostels,
stash water, are trail trailmaintainers and/or angels, or just plain trail
bums.

As far as any list specific to thru-hiking the PCT you got me, it must be a
secret society!  Is there such a list for the CT?  I'm curious about that, as
I'll be doing some of it next year.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html