From: pct-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of
jape@nethere.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 11:46 AM
To: pct-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] and now for something completely different

I work in the supply chain that exsists for the electrical
industry in California.  We are required by OSHA and OSHPOD
and various other agencies to keep an extensive library of
Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) for anything we use or
have used during construction.  Several times a week, we
receive updates to this library, some of which have been
sent with notification that the changes are relevant to the
health and safety of people coming in contact with the
material.  Yesterday, in a white (tyvek) envelope, with red
flashing, we received such notification.