[pct-l] Re: [cdt-l] Thank you!

Linda

Please do not post so many-- 1 per week is fine.  There were so many
more receipies it outweighed all other posts at times. And do they have
to be posted to ALL the lists (see below!) ? Some of us then get the
same receipe 6 times!! That is way beyond normal expectation!! For
any message!

Since it is an issue, I think you know you have posted too many!!!
I like to eat just as much as the next person...but this is not
a cooking list-- so please do so in moderation if you choose to
post again. And then the addendums and corrections add up
to a lot of receipe threads we do not need or want!

I have a constructive suggestion:  Post all your receipes on your web
site and just tell us occasionally when there are new ones. If you do
not have a web site, there are a lot of $8.95 per month sites and some
free ones you can find with Google or Excite.

THAT would be the best solution as we do not want to turn the xCT,xDT etc lists
into a cook book list!

Thank you.

RJ Calliger