[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] (Guest Post) Stove tweaking
- Subject: [pct-l] (Guest Post) Stove tweaking
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Geppetto)
- Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 17:00:55 -0500 (CDT)
* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Geppetto <email@example.com>.
* Please use <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> to reply to the sender.
I've been having trouble getting a beer can stove to work correctly. The problem is that the flame is too high and flickers badly. Does anyone have a some suggestions? Thanks