[pct-l] Tuolumne to Echo Lake

> You could always leave your car in Sacramento or
> Reno, take the bus to
> Yosemite and then bus back to the car after you
> reach So. Lake Tahoe.

That might help, except:
1. Nice to have private vehicle waiting at end of hike
- and makes it possible to help other hikers coming
out too.
2. Hard to figure when I would finish hike, so hard to
reserve bus (needed in some remote areas).
3. Therefore, might need to get a room with no town
clothes (not worth a bounce box on a section hike).
4. However, might get the opportunity to add an aged
hiker aroma for the rest of the bus riders.

Still, I appreciate the idea, and will strongly
consider it.

AsABat