[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] Tuolumne to Echo Lake
> You could always leave your car in Sacramento or
> Reno, take the bus to
> Yosemite and then bus back to the car after you
> reach So. Lake Tahoe.
That might help, except:
1. Nice to have private vehicle waiting at end of hike
- and makes it possible to help other hikers coming
2. Hard to figure when I would finish hike, so hard to
reserve bus (needed in some remote areas).
3. Therefore, might need to get a room with no town
clothes (not worth a bounce box on a section hike).
4. However, might get the opportunity to add an aged
hiker aroma for the rest of the bus riders.
Still, I appreciate the idea, and will strongly
Do You Yahoo!?
Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail - only $35
a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/