[pct-l] PARTNER(s) WANTED: CDT and mountaineering

Hi Remaining folks :-)

I will be leaving sunny California in early
July for a 4-6 week CDT hiking and peak-bagging
trip to all parts of the Rockies TBD and mutually
negotiable.

You are welcome to join me on part or all
of the trip.

You should have some mountaineering experience
as well as desire to climb several 14'ers per
week if not 2 a day in some areas.

The plan is to drive in my LandRover from Sonora,
CA and reach as many high trail heads as possible
during our stay.

Personal-able, in-shape, easy going partner
 desired. This will be Class 3 or below only
unless you have a good rack and we can find
some safe fun routes to tackle.

Rich Calliger