[pct-l] PCT register

If the below isn't 'a day late and a dollar short' I'm not sure what
would be   :(

While traveling thru the Castella/Castle Crags area on I-5, I stopped at
the post office there and picked up the register, one day last week.
What a delight to read all the entries. I was sorry there weren't more.
It started in 1999 (the previous was a binder w/binder paper, i.e.,
think high school, shudder) and, of course, goes thru last season.

Anyway, though too late to tell most the thru hikers, I just wanted to
let all you readers know (1) there is a log in the Castella P.O., (2)
PLEASE take time to add at least your name and home city/state, (3) I
added my 'card' (applause, please), and (4) I'd be glad to help any thru
or section hiker who runs into trouble in sections O, P, and/or Q.  Our
gas up here is OVER $2.05/gal!!!! so I'd hope there won't be a lot of
long trips but am still here to call and see if I can help.
530-938-4826.

JoAnn