[pct-l] AD0PCTKO and a flippin' correction

>Erich and Patty Espenschied's second system was a lightweight stove system
that fit into a smallish plastic container/eating bowl.  I think it was
based on the pepsi can stove, but I'm not certain. What Greg didn't mention
is that Erich abandoned his original pack and is hiking with the G4 that
they won, a true testimonial.<

Um, if anyone cares, it's Pam, not Patty....  Erich works with my husband,
so naturally we invited them over for dinner in January to share our stories
from '94.  I'm really tickled that they won the G4!   Really together
people.

Christine