[pct-l] 3rd ADZPCTKO

(Please post this, Brick. I'm a member under
margo@tothesummit.com. Thanks)

Thanks, Greg, for the news and update. It was almost as
good as being there! Next year for sure. I knew all along
that Nick was taller. :-) I was so sorry not to see him.
He and Whitney became good friends in '99.

Bravo to all of you who so willingly give so much to make
the ADZPCTKO such a delightfully, celebratory success!

Happy Hiking!

Quoting Bighummel@aol.com: