[pct-l] G4 packs?

I have a G4 and love it. I don't know how Glen can make a 11.7 oz pack so
comfortable. It is very comfortable with 25 or so pounds. My normal base pack
weight is around 12-13 lbs. It handles that easily even with a weeks food. The
only thing I wouldn't recommend is putting a bear cannister in one. I did that
for 5 days last year over the Yosemite washboard and mailed it home from Sonora
Pass. Other than that I would give it an A+.
Happy Trails
Tom Hopkns
Sacramento Ca