[pct-l] Lake Morena is popular on ADZPCTKO weekend!

If I understood the San Diego County Parks reservationist correctly,
I just reserved the last regular campsite (#72)
at Lake Morena for Thurs-Fri-Sat night, so persons driving to ADZPCTKO
should not count on finding empty space aside from the ADZPCTKO group
campsites 59-63 and 68 previously announced.    I think disabled and
cabin sites are still available.     The weather forecast is much improved
for this next weekend compared to this last one.

I would like to dayhike one way from Campo to Morena on Friday, and I have
a VERY small car.    So I can offer either

1) I'll drive one other person to Campo on Friday morning
in return for a ride to
Campo on Friday evening or Saturday morning, OR

2) In return for a ride to Campo on Friday morning, I'll drive one
other person to Campo on Friday evening or Saturday morning.

The passenger had probably better be a dayhiker than a through-hiker,
since the only place to put your pack is on your lap!    The good news
is you don't need an air bag.    Rigid frame backpacks
definitely will not fit.     Although it's a 20-mile all-day hike, it
looks like about 8 miles and 15 minutes by car.