[pct-l] At the southern terminus

In a message dated 4/22/2001 3:32:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
blisterfree@surfree.com writes:

> The Arizona Trail (AT) offers a promising journey,
> indeed. :)
>
> - blisterfree (that's right, they're fixing to borrow the AT acronym out
> here)

What happened to AZT, isn't that the proper acronym?  If the built a
connecter, they could call it the A Thru Z Trail.  ; )

Anyway, from all accounts, the AZT is supposed to be a fantastic "hike" and I
have it on my list.

 <A HREF="http://aztrail.org/default.htm";>Arizona Trail Association Home Page</A>

Sly

multipart/alternative