[pct-l] dental care

>And what do YOU consider more important than your teeth?  Without teeth, you

can't eat.  If you can't eat, you can't hike.  It's as simple as that.

I, personally, consider anything involving tooth care to not only be trail

related, but absolutely fundamental to the trail experience, and I RESENT

any attempt to denegrate the importance of proper, effective, ecologically

correct, trail based dental care.>

........... how's that for a rant

 Pretty good, Jim, pretty good! Are you by any chance a frustrated dentist
sick and tired of people making up excuses to not make their dental
appointments?(Don't look at me! I go to my dentist once a year!)