[pct-l] old gear,old hikers

Bighummel@aol.com wrote:

>While talking I realized that I still have almost all of my old gear from
>1977 and that most of it is still in usable form.  I thought that it might be
>of interest to re-pack my old gear into my old Tioga, with my old SD
>Starflight and NF polarguard (1) sleeping bag and cartridge stove to show at
>the ADZ how stupid we used to be!

and just start walking north... :-))

Jeff Z.  Class of '77 and '00
Greg H.  Class of '77 and '01
MonteD.  Class of '77 and '02

P.S. Hiking Southbound last summer was really fun! If you have
"already" hiked the PCT in the traditional Northbound direction,
are looking to get out on the trail again but want a new, fresh
experience, hike South (from Canada, that is). It really is a
different hike.

Dave (WalkOn)