[pct-l] illegal Canadian immigrants

Looks like I've been giving bum advice for thru hikers illegally entering
Canada. I've been saying that you should simply sneak past the Warden
Station, and catch a greyhound at the lodge.
   Instead why not take a tip from our savvy amigos from south of the border.
Why drag your emaciated, battered, malnourished corpse back to the US of A
and pay those oppressive health costs to get recuperated? Just hike the last
7 miles barefoot to finish off your feet (those wearing running shoes can
skip this step) and traipse or limp right on in to that Warden Station and
fall flat on your face muttering "food, food, I must have food!!) When they
realize the Canadian government is going to have to pick up the tab for your
health care, they'll quickly, (and with no red tape to speak of) dump you off
at the nearest British Columbia health care center. There you'll have your
feet massaged, teeth cleaned, belly stuffed, eyes checked, and various and
sundry other bodily ailments taken care of FOR FREE! And a free ride back to
the border to boot!! God help Canada if this catches on big time. I can
almost hear that sucking sound as the masses of uninsured Americans with
health ailments illegally begin to migrate into Canada. Then when they crack
down and begin to heavily patrol the border, the thru hikers will really have
a challenge on their hands to finish their thru hikes.