[pct-l] Surrounded by Rattlesnakes

Too complicate matters I can around the bend in that section
and a rattler was just lieing their dozzzzzing....

It did not even have the courtesy to rattle even when I was
2 feet away!

talk about mellow.

It started rattling **after** I hastilly jumped over it... I think I
might have got it a little wet from peeing my pants :-))